Honestly, I don’t think about love that much. But since I’m nearing that crush/boyfriend age, I was told it’s good to make a list of ten things I’d like in a crush, like an ideal. Preferences. So, here it is.
1. Someone’s who’s a listener, yet not the shy kind of listening
2. Someone who’s tall, since I’m crazily tall.
3. Someone who thinks I’m crazy. The good crazy.
4. Someone who is calm at horrible situations.
5. Someone who loves music. Not necessarily dancing.
Someone who is willing to do math for me. Someone who can help me with math.
7. Someone who doesn’t mind me messing around in the kitchen.
8. Someone who can get rid of computer viruses, since I am so good at getting them.
9. Someone who won’t mind it if I drop bowls and things like that because I’m distracted by things.
10. Someone who’s…..
Nothing comes up.
Wow. My crush/boyfriend is going to have a hard job. xD